Client Service Executive
About the Job
This role is responsible for delivering the highest levels of VIP customer service and delivering charter flights confirmed through Stratajet’s multi-channel booking platform, website and app. Measured on customer experience, customer retention and post booking efficiency; you will work hand in hand with the Stratajet Sales and Operator Relations teams to ensure every flight booked meets the Stratajet standard.
- Taking handover of confirmed bookings from the Sales and Operator teams
- Flight set up and customer communications for all post-booking requirements.
- Flight set up and operator communications post-confirmation.
- Arranging of any additional or third party services (eg catering, ground transportation).
- Flight monitoring and after flight service follow up
- Recording detail on customer preferences, bookings and enquiries and special requirements to build customer profiles and detail per booking.
- Dealing with customer issues and complaints in the first instance, escalation where necessary
- Working with the customer and operator in AOG situations to find solutions and manage customer experience
- Working as part of a shift rota and on call to cover out of hours requirements as part of a team
- Supporting Sales team if required with responding to inbound enquiries / bookings for charter via various channels (phone/email/online chat/.com and app)
- Processing booking confirmations, payments and invoices for inbound enquiries / bookings
What we are looking for...
- A highly customer focussed individual, with a passion for delivering exceptional levels of service and great attention to detail.
- Experience in a VIP customer facing position, ideally within a business aviation environment.
- Experience or knowledge in dealing with HNWI and UHNWI is desirable.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints and deliver high levels of service efficiently and pro-actively.
- Experience of Salesforce an advantage.
- Languages (particularly French or German) an advantage.