General Manager, France An exciting opportunity to run an expanding Ski Chalet & hotel business. This role will be based in Tignes, French Alps.
General Manager responsibilities
You will be responsible for the operational aspects of the business, this would be overseeing all departments including; staff management, recruitment, property management, account and sales. You will take responsibility of strategic growth and direction of the company along with other director-level decisions.
General Manager requirements
- Proven track record of running medium-sized or larger company and employees.
- Strong team management experience
- Previous experience of working within the ski industry is an advantage
- An understanding of business practices
- Highly organised
- Good decision maker
- Good spoken and written french is an advantage
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/