Travel Shoreside Operations Assistant
We are seeking a Travel Shoreside Operations Assistant for a well-known, award winning and dynamic tour operator that offer various holiday types and cruises across the globe and have offices across the globe. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with experience in operations, sales support, customer service or administration with a passion for cruise and holidays, from a tour operator or retail travel agency seeking career development, progression and a varied job role. Reap the rewards with their generous benefits and apply today!
- Ensure all travel documentation is correct.
- Be aware of any dedicated themed cruises e.g. Royal Weddings, Anniversaries and other Special Events i.e. Golf Open, World Cup providing ship with any dates and branded products if required.
- Ensuring all information for FAM trips and Student ship visits are sent.
- Deal with production of all turnaround manifests and advanced lists.
- Provide both the port and the ship’s Shore Excursions department with all necessary information required for an efficient disembarkation for each arrival.
- Assist with all information relating to passenger’s individual specific requirements on each departure prior to sailing and ensure all parties are aware.
Please note you must travel agency or tour operator experience to be considered for this post, ideally with knowledge of cruise. The ideal candidate MUST hold a driver’s license and have a car.
Join our client’s team and go places, generous benefits include:
- Salary reviews
- Generous commission
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Fun working environment
- Free parking
- Varied job role
- Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.