Italian OR Spanish Speaking Groups Operations & Reservation Agents
Our client is a successful and forward thinking ground tour operator that offers group travel, VIP tours, sports tours, FITs, incentives, events, and luxury tailormade tours throughout UK and beyond. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking two Italian OR Spanish Speaking Groups Operations & Reservation Agents to join their friendly and busy operations and reservations team. This exciting opportunity is ideal for an exciting travel professional who has dealt with groups, seeking a varied job role, career development and healthy benefits.
Your career begins here…
- Liaising with suppliers to negotiate rates and availability group bookings
- Preparing travel itineraries for groups
- Booking Restaurants, hotels, tours, visits, excursions, coaches, guides plus many more travel ground services
- Preparing invoices
- Handling rooming lists
- Preparing travel vouchers
- Keeping in contact with agencies and suppliers
- Organize tailor-made packages for London as well as tours in Scotland, South England and Ireland.
- You must have at least 2 years experience dealing with Group bookings within a ground service agent, tour operator or travel agent, ideally for travel in the UK, Ireland and/or Scotland.
- Understanding of UK leisure Market and the overall Tour operator concept
- You must be computer literate.
- Strong negotiator with the ability to work under pressure in order to satisfy the client requirements.
- Excellent communication skills in Italian or Spanish and of course English.
- Career development
- Travel perks
- Office sociable working hours
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
Please note only suitable travel candidates from a travel background who have dealt with group travel within the UK, Scotland and/or Ireland will be contacted for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.