Travel After Sales Executive
We are seeking an experienced Travel After Sales Executive to join this award winning and forward thinking tour operator due to success and expansion. This dynamic and well established specialist tour operator offer various high quality tours and tailor-made travel, Disneyworld, theme park passes, villas, hotels, twin centres, fly and cruise, multi centre, motorhomes and much, much more across the globe with a great reputation within the exciting world of travel.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with sales support, operations, customer service or administrative experience within a travel agent or a tour operator, seeking career development and something a little different. Reap the benefits and utilise your existing travel experience!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Offer a professional telephone service to both travel agents and direct clients
- Managing requests for amendments and add ons to existing bookings
- Working as part of a vibrant team offering excellent customer service
- Similar experience within the travel industry such as administration, operations, customer service or sales support within a travel agency or tour operator.
- CRS/GDS experience such as Amadeus, Sabre, Worldpsan or Galileo
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Generous bonus
- Exciting travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Varied job role
- Free lunch
- On-going training
- Social evenings
- Private medical care
- State of the art offices
- There are opportunities for career progression for an able, aspirational and hard-working individual.
Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel After Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly