Assistant Retail Travel Branch Manager - Belfast
With a dedicated customer network and a loyal work force at the forefront of this family run business is now looking for a retail travel sales management professional to assist store manager on daily tasks, help lead, motivate, develop and growth the business and brand around the local market. This leading independent retail travel company realise that the quickest way to grow their company is to grow their people. In addition to their bespoke training and personal career development, their teams have the freedom to not only sell, but also experience the best available products on the market.
The Assistant Retail Travel Manager will: -
- Assist store manager with daily tasks and running the store-Lead the branch to exceed sales targets whilst helping to grow the brand in Belfast and the surrounding areas
- Deliver and exceed branch performance and productivity
- Contribute towards the sales and profitability of the business
- Train, motivate, mentor and lead a team of travel consultants
- Work towards branch targets, maximising sales and profits
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Assistant Retail Travel Branch Manager will possess:-
- Experience as an Assistant Retail Travel Sales Branch Manager within a retail travel environment either for an independent retail travel agency or one of the multiple retail travel agents.
- Excellent knowledge of the travel industry products
- Be able to demonstrate strong sales management skills including, sales and customer service coaching & training, performance management alongside budgetary and strong sales experience too.
- Outstanding customer services
For more information and to apply for this great Assistant Manager role please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494 or email an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk