Digital Travel Marketing Executive
We’re looking for experienced Digital Marketing professionals for a fantastic new role with a well-established travel company, based in either Frimley or Luton. Our client is a leading independent travel agency with almost 70 years experience packaging holidays and city breaks and they’re seeking a Digital Travel Marketing Executive to join their digital team as they invest in and develop their websites and branding. The role involves working closely with the development, marketing and product teams and playing a key role in developing digital marketing channels, improving conversion and online sales and driving forward the digital strategy.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a digital marketing team and the online retail environment, demonstrating a good understanding of digital marketing channels including email, SEO, ppc and affiliates and managing and working with website CMS. Although travel industry experience would be advantageous, it isn’t essential for this position. Now is a really exciting time to join our client as they grow and develop their digital presence and as well as a competitive salary of up to £25k, this role also offers a great opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the sought-after travel industry.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Digital Travel Marketing Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Digital Travel Marketing Executive:
- Drive forward our client’s digital marketing, to improve levels of conversion and online sales
- Create and deliver an affiliate strategy, managing budgets against key KPIs.
- Optimise performance through online price comparison sites and other affiliates
- Manage recruitment and relationships with affiliates, liaising and managing these on a daily basis
- Manage a plan of offers, incentives and campaigns for affiliates, working closely with development, product and marketing teams
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within a digital marketing team and an online retail environment, ideally within the affiliate and price comparison channel.
- A good understanding of all digital marketing channels including email, SEO, ppc and affiliates.
- Data-driven with strong technical skills including experience with Excel and other Microsoft packages as well as managing and working with website CMS
- Strong communication skills and relationship/account management experience.
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Digital Travel Marketing Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.