Digital Marketing Manager – Tour Operator
Digital Marketing Manager, London. The Successful Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all online and offline marketing activities within the department and to identify possible gaps in their existing marketing and assist with effective planning. Digital Marketing Manager will deliver skilled and effective digital marketing expertise, define and execute marketing strategy and generate leads, increase brand awareness and interaction with the brand.
Digital Marketing Manager Role:
Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the marketing team and agencies for both SEO and PPC, ensuring KPIs are established in line with marketing and business strategies.
- Responsible for website and ecommerce strategies and for all web developers
- Content strategy – develop and implement a content strategy for websites, email and social media
- Responsible for implementation of CRM strategy; compile, proof and segment data (from all touchpoints) and use email, print, e-newsletters and social media to drive direct response, conversion and engagement
- Management and implementation of company-wide social media strategy, for identifying new channels/opportunities in order to increase customer engagement and brand awareness in line with business objectives
- Plan, design, implement and monitor online & offline advertising campaigns in line with budgets, brand and business objectives
- Responsible for design, production and distribution of all branded collateral for promotions
- Jointly responsible for identifying opportunities for marketing affiliations and joint marketing activity including attendance at trade and consumer exhibitions and delivering joint campaigns
- Managing the acquisition and maintenance of hotel contracts, negotiating special offers for promotion and maintaining relationships with key hotel suppliers
- Providing hotel and destination updates and product training to sales team
- Produce regular written reports and data analysis to directors on active and completed marketing activities to establish ROI
- Regular analysis and report on website activity to identify new opportunities and increase engagement and conversion on website
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs across multiple touch points. A passion and understanding of developing website usability and brand engagement through social media channels utilising mobile devices, including a flair for copy writing.
- Tour Operator/OTA experience within a marketing role
- Experience in online & offline marketing with an understanding on tailoring marketing campaigns to specific audiences
- Highly organised with the ability to project manage, multi task and prioritise
- Creative and not afraid of putting forward ideas
- Strong understanding of the customer lifecycle and how to influence customer behaviour
- Proven track record of planning and executing marketing campaigns with a clear view on KPIs and what success looks like
- Strong experience with web analytics solutions (e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrends etc.) and reporting
- Hands-on self-starter with the combination of analytic and commercial skills to figure out what needs doing and then doing it
Our client offers an excellent working environment along with fantastic career developing opportunities! An excellent remuneration package is on offer, where the basic salary is £30,000 - £38,000 per annum, based on experience, plus bonus & benefits, with the opportunity of travelling overseas on Fam Trips.
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager – Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly