Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive Immediate Start, London, Up to £31k
As a key member of the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and delivering marketing campaigns on behalf of this travel supplier's agency network. This will include point of sale, direct mail, door drops, email, landing pages and social media marketing. Seeking an experienced self starter for this six month contract to permanent role. Salary to £31k plus benefits.
Senior Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Managing the campaign process with marketing creative agency
- Point of sale, direct mail, door drops, email, landing pages and social media marketing
- Responsible for the relationship with travel business partners
- Managing the monthly data update of member customer booking data with the database agency
- Brief Network, Business Partners and Staff on all campaigns
- Continually review campaign results via the database results dashboard to evolve campaigns and campaign content
- Managing the Direct Marketing and Database Marketing budgets to include annual budget planning and monitoring budget
Senior Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Experience of print, email and social media campaign management
- Degree educated
- Excellent written, copy writing and proof reading skills, verbal and presentation skills
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member
- Experience and passion for developing creative and effective marketing campaigns
- An aptitude to apply a test, learn, refine approach to work
If you are interested in the role please apply online or email your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk or call 02073971297 for more information.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk