Business Travel Finance Assistant
This position is perfect for someone with previous experience in the travel sector, and now looking to break into a finance role.
My client, a progressive Travel Management Company is looking for an enthusiastic Finance Assistant to join their friendly team, located at the heart of central London. The role offers you the chance to be trained on how to use various systems including Dolphin and SAGE. If you’re after a role with great development opportunity, then get in touch today and find out more!
Business Travel Finance Assistant Role
To assist the Financial Controller with ensuring the efficient and effective capture of costs and income and processing of financial transactions on behalf of the company.
Business Travel Finance Assistant Key Tasks
- Credit control ‐ regularly review debtors and ensure credit control procedures are implemented; carry out credit checks on new clients.
- Banking – Download the daily bank statement; bank cheques and cash; daily printing of PDQ Transactions
- Posting sales receipts and purchase payments on Dolphin.
- Processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Chase hotel commissions as necessary
- Produce/issue reports from Dolphin as required
- Ensuring all accounts filing is up to date.
- Weekly supplier statement reconciliation on Dolphin
- Quality control of processes (i.e. checking invoices, refunds and credit notes issued)
Business Travel Finance Assistant Key Skills:
- Ability to use/quickly learn a range of software applications e.g. Dolphin; SAGE etc
- Ability to build rapport and work collaboratively and professionally with a wide range of people both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues; customers and external contacts
- Team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage a varied workload
- Highly numerate
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £200 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!