Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a forward thinking, dynamic and successful corporate travel management company and due to success and expansion in our client’s portfolio now seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their friendly and busy team. The well-known business travel firm offer various travel types from VIP travel to entertainment across the globe.
This business travel role is ideal for an experienced business travel professional seeking career progression & development and something a little different.
This exciting business travel role entails various tasks, dealing with a range of mixed travel accounts, this includes:
- Arranging various travel types for corporate clients including domestic and international travel including air, accommodation, and car hire.
- Searching for best fares, proactively and creatively along with advising the best options for corporate clients.
- You will be responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
To be the cut above the rest the successful business travel candidate should have:
- Functional knowledge of CRS / GDS flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre
- Business Travel experience is essential
- Exceptionally high level of customer service ability
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build a rapport with clients in confident and concise manner.
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Free parking
- Varied job role
- Sociable office hours
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
We also have business travel roles in Surrey and London offering up to £30k + benefits.
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.