Supplier Relations Executive
Our Supplier Management Team manage key relationships with air, hotel, rail and other suppliers to ensure maximum value is achieved for the business. You will be responsible for negotiating supplier contracts, continually looking for opportunities to improve and enhance contracts, conditions and overrides. You will monitor and review sales and pricing, identifying trends and implementing opportunities to improve revenue and the profitability of the company.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant experience dealing with suppliers within the travel industry
- A proven track record negotiating, influencing and delivering results
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence and ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- A high level of IT literacy including Excel, Word & PowerPoint, creation and management of complex data spreadsheets
- Analytical skills with the ability to interpret data sources in order to identify areas of opportunities and growth
In return you’ll receive some fantastic benefits:
- A highly competitive salary
- 23.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- Discounted staff travel
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Central London offices
- Team nights out
So, if you’re an experienced in managing supplier relationships and would like to be a part of one of the fastest-growing, specialist travel management companies in the country, then please get in touch; we’d love to hear from you!
Welcome to Diversity Travel – We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation.
We’re award winners – Account Management Team of the Year 2017, Operations Team of the Year 2016 & Reservations Team of the Year 2016 – The People Awards.
We’re dedicated to our people – we provide extensive training, offer unique benefits and reward success. We also look to promote from within wherever possible.
We’re committed to charity – As well as helping charities all over the world carry out their vital work, we also perform charitable work and give back to our communities with donations of time and money… and we encourage our people to do the same.
We’re well connected – Our teams are based in 2 of Europe’s great cities – Manchester & London, easily-reachable destinations for most of the UK.