PURCHASE LEDGER ASSISTANT
Purchase Ledger Assistant is required for a leading cruise company based South Essex. Paying between £18k - £20k, working hours Mon- Fri, 9-5.30.
Purchase Ledger Assistant Responsibilities:
- Code and file purchase invoices
- Request credit notes from suppliers and resolve any purchase ledger queries
- Posting payments to ledgers for retail and wholesale business
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Posting journals
- Ad-hoc accounts work
Purchase Ledger Assistant Skills Required:
- Previous experience working as a purchase ledger assistant
- Must have a knowledge of Sage200
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Office and Word
- A team player with a flexible working attitude
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
- Paying £18-20K
- Based South Essex
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30 - ability to do overtime when required.
To apply for this Purchase Ledger Assistant please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG48048
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk