South America Luxury Tailor-made Consultant
South America Luxury Tailor-made Consultant - Would you like to help travellers fulfil their dreams by creating amazing luxury tailor-made holidays to some of the most stunning places in South America? This company has a reputation for cultivating talent, and has played a huge part in developing countless travel consultants career paths. Furthermore, included within this South American travel consultant role is at least one Fam trip to this majestic and vibrant continent per year. So, if you’re a travel consultant who has been putting together South American holidays and are in love with the continent, then this is just the exciting career opportunity you have been looking for!
The Customer Journey:
The holidays/travel itineraries you create, will be from Lake Titicaca in the north, down to the salt flats. You will be putting together and will be offering traveller the experience of seeing South America's colourful colonial buildings on the backdrop of lush green hills, along with the sociable cultural plazas lined with cafes, where people enjoy a lazy afternoon watching the horses and carts that roam the streets, or for them to visit a waterfall within a cave and taking a teleférico (cable car) trip for views over the towns and the surrounding green mountains and with panoramic views of the coffee and banana plantations below.
The South America Travel Consultant Role:
- Creating handmade luxury tailor-made holidays to popular & off the beat destinations
- Take in customers’ exact travel requirements and provide a suitable, complete tailored solution for their South American journey
- Creating holidays for all types of clientele, from individual travellers, to couples going on a honeymoon and people seeking a combination of beach & adventure holidays and tours
- Be attentive and confident with clients over the telephone and be able to build rapport, whilst using your destination and product knowledge to convert calls in to sales
- This position is certainly an interesting one, where you will be working in a personable and dynamic team, surrounded with pleasant fun and loving rewarding environment
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Experience in selling tailor-made holidays to South America
- Experience in costing & planning both simple and complex tours & itineraries
- Must carry a South American travel profile that is impressive
- Able to handle telephone queries with outstanding customer service skills, understand full product range offered and follow up on holiday/travel options and quotes
- Carry attention to detail, be organised, accurate, with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Professional and committed travel consultant with solid experience within a sales environment, person who is sales orientated, motivated and hungry for success
- Possess excellent communication and rapport building skills, ensuring repeat business
- Must be conversant with a GDS
- You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £20,000 per annum, plus a fantastic commission structure, with an OTE of £50k+ Lucrative benefits
- Excellent working hours
- Also, don’t forget all those wonderful FREE educational trips overseas, where you will visit some of the Latin American destinations you sell
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!