Senior Account Executive
Established in 1992, Hospitality Line is the UK’s leading provider of travel, leisure and hospitality products and services in the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe. We are a wholesaler of restaurants, attractions, theatre, transport (including Eurostar) and hotels throughout the UK, Ireland and key European destinations including Paris to the global travel trade for both group and FIT bookings.
We are a vibrant and dynamic company seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive ideally from a Tour Operator/Ground Handler background.
The individual will need to have strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail along with the determination to produce results in a pressurised work environment. An outgoing personality coupled with a good sense of humour will see you fitting into a team of experienced professionals.
A full induction and training programme for the role and systems used in house will be offered.
- Assist with the day to day operation of a busy reservations department.
- Be the first point of contact and achieve the projects set out by the Head of Operations/Operations Manager.
- Process a high level of group and FIT reservations within the timescales set.
- Consult with clients/suppliers and maintain excellent professional relationships.
- Coach and assist the Account Executives.
- Resolve issues and queries efficiently within the timescales required.
- Take ownership for the handling of issues and queries along with customer/supplier complaints designated to you in a timely and positive manner.
- Be pro-active to develop and maintain sufficient knowledge of our product ranges through Fam Trips.
- Answer and deal with a high number of calls.
- Provide booking advice and assistance to our tour operator or consumer customers and suppliers.
- Normal working hours: 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Occasional Bank Holiday and change of hours may be required at peak times.
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Computer literate – training will be provided on our in-house system.
- Numeracy skills.
- Interest in food, restaurants and other leisure products.
- Knowledge of geographical locations and the British Isles would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a great sense of humour.
- Any other languages spoken would be an advantage.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"