Brand Acquisition Manager - Travel
Wowcher have run successful promotions with big UK brands such as Easyjet, Hilton, Chessington World of Adventures, Parkdean Resorts, Pontins, National Express, and many more. These partners have benefitted from Wowcher’s ability to adapt its offering to their needs – e.g. to provide brand exposure, aid new customer acquisition, clear stock, fill downtime.
We are now looking for a dedicated Brand Acquisition Manager to build on these relationships and expand our network of clients. Each of these companies will be looking for something different out of their promotion, and so the candidate must be flexible enough to respond to their needs.
The Brand Acquisition Manager will be responsible for developing relationships with senior executives from cold calling through to closing the deal. They will be required to research companies, establishing structure and approval routes in order to target and develop relationships with key stake-holders, gaining buy-in and approval and ultimately securing successful partnerships This position will have its own commission scheme – the bigger the deal, the more you can earn!
- Demonstrable success in working with big brands in a sales role
- Ability to excel in face to face meetings with key stakeholders of potential new brands, adding value and expertise regarding company and structure
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, with an articulate, engaging and confident communication style
- Proactive, with the ability to take ownership and responsibility of their workload
- Able to manage own time and workload effectively, meeting deadlines and deliverables where required
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to build positive working relationships with colleagues and stake-holders
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgment
- Enthusiasm and drive to work independently, and as part of a team, to get things done
- An interest in the daily deals sector, and the desire to learn more about our business
- Confident and competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Able to remain calm under pressure
In return, we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- Uncapped Commission Structures.
- Clear Progression Pathways.
- Lively Office Culture
- Monthly Sales Incentives
- Cycle Scheme
- Office Perks Include provided Breakfast, Sport Leagues, Out Of Office Activities & ‘All-Bar-Wowcher’
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Twice Annual Company Wide Parties