Luxury Europe & UAE Sales & Product Expert
Our client is an award winning, forward thinking and dynamic elite tour operator that offer inspirational journeys throughout the world for travellers. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Luxury Sales & Product Expert for Europe and UAE to join their friendly and busy team. This is an exciting role for existing and driven Europe/Middle East sales and/or product professionals seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. If are currently a tailor-made travel consultant working for a luxury tour operator seeking a career in product this the role for you.
Your career begins here, each day will not be the same:
- Creating luxury bespoke travel itineraries throughout Europe & UAE including Italy, Greece, Croatia, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Spain, France, Portugal and the United Arab Emirates.
- Account Managing clients from start to finish.
- Offering additional travel services such a parking and the pre booking of spa treatments and dinner reservations and once your client has returned.
- Using first-hand knowledge of the product areas to assist with the development of the destination and to foster strong relationships with existing and new suppliers.
- Responsible for the continued development of both Europe product through the website and other distribution channels.
- Responsible for management of the customer experience for the product.
- Assist with the design, content and image sourcing, copywriting and production of all sales materials both print and electronic.
- Attendance at product and marketing events as required.
- Europe & UAE product and/or sales experience within a luxury UK based tour operator is essential.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good analytical skills understanding the importance of profits/performance.
- Detail orientated.
- On-going training
- FAM trips
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Career progression
- Annual Eye Test
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Sociable hours - Mon-Fri hours
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Finders Fee - £1,000 once the new starter passes probation
- Travel perks
- Regular social activities
- Holidays of up to 28 days per year
- Travel Vouchers for long service of up to £3000
- Monthly Incentives & Service Awards
- Annual Awards
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please include a travel profile outlining all the places you have been to within Europe and the UAE in all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.