Ski Sales Consultant
Ski Sales Consultant £18k to £20k +commission
This leading specialist ski tour operator, based in Southampton are looking for Ski Sales Consultants to join their fun, friendly team. This role is due to start ASAP and if you have a passion for skiing or snowboarding, and a sales background, then this fantastic opportunity could be for you!
Ski Sales Consultant - Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls from both the general public and travel agents and dealing with reservations of ski package holidays from start to finish.
- Communicating with and understanding client requirements.
- Selling additional products such as travel insurance, ski lift passes and day excursions.
- Working to set sales targets.
- This role requires a supreme level of customer service, therefore a genuine desire to provide exceptional service is essential.
Ski Sales Consultant Skills Required:
- You must have a keen interest in skiing or snow boarding and have participated in these activities in a European ski resort (preferably France).
- Previous sales experience and working to sales targets is preferred.
- Exemplary customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner is essential
- Computer literate, use of Internet, e-mail, and Microsoft packages or equivalent.
- French language skills would be an advantage.
Ski Sales Consultant - Additional Information:
- Salary £18k to £20k plus uncapped commission.
- Full training provided
- Working in a fun, fast paced environment, with like minded ski & snowboard enthusiasts!
To apply for the role of Ski Sales Consultant please apply online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk. For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk