Senior Group Travel Consultant
Senior Group Travel Consultant - West London
My client is one of the world's leading providers of travel services for the Performing Arts. Their team provides expert travel management for professional orchestras and ballet companies.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a small, friendly team with great development possibilities. If you have experience in either group or business travel reservations.
9am – 5pm
Senior Group Travel Consultant Job Role:
- Manage group and individual flight reservations using Amadeus GDS
- Responsible for ticketing group and individual flight reservations, ensuring accurate information is recorded
- Booking all manner of travel for members of performing arts groups. Flights, hotels etc.
- Negotiate with all relevant suppliers including airlines and other transportation companies
- Add value to clients by taking the consultative approach and recommending alternate routes/flight times to save money
- Ability to understand airlines fare rules and be responsible for any changes of tickets when required
Senior Group Travel Consultant Key Skills
- Previous experience in a similar role essential (group or business travel)
- Working knowledge of Amadeus GDS essential
- Comprehensive fares knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Flexible approach to work
For further details please contact Paul at New Frontiers.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Business Travel Consultant, Corporate Consultant, VIP Consultant.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.