Our vision is to change the way people travel by making the world’s supply of private jets more accessible. We are dedicated to helping the industry achieve maximum efficiency, whilst driving down the price of private jet travel and opening up this amazing form of transport to a much broader market.
Stratajet lets you control your times, locations, and plane. We can even redirect empty planes to your route and serve your most local airfield, resulting in significant cost savings. It’s modern travel search that simplifies the complex world of private aviation.
About the role
We’re looking for a leading aviation professional to join our senior management team in a pivotal, strategic role. You will be passionate about technology and a strong business leader with excellent integrity. As well as helping set the strategic direction of your area, you and your team will manage our industry relationships to drive the growth and the innovation that our unique technology makes possible. You’ll be working with smart, dedicated and passionate people in solving complex problems; if you are looking for an opportunity to make a game-changing impact then we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing (most of the time)
- Own the supply-facing technology strategy and roadmap
- Represent Stratajet to the aviation industry
- Manage our account management team to develop and retain business, offering a high level of service in an efficient, scalable and enjoyable way
- Lead presentations on Stratajet to potential partners
- Work with the marketing team to ensure our PR and marketing meets our objectives
- Devise the strategy for ensuring an engaged and active community of operators
- Lead, grow and mentor our inhouse team of operator account managers.
- Regular interaction with customers and service suppliers to obtain feedback. With this feedback endeavour to improve and raise the standards of service to exceed the positive customer experience
What we are looking for...
- A background in the private aviation industry, with at extensive experience at a senior level
- Decent technical knowledge of how private chartering operates
- Technology-driven change
- Commercial experience at Director level
- Winning the respect and trust of your peers
- Highly motivated with lots of energy for a demanding international schedule of meetings
- Additional languages are a bonus but not a necessity
- Experience motivating and managing a team, with track record of both team and personal success and growth.
- Flexible approach to working hours according to business needs.
- Out of hours on duty coverage as part of a roster when needed.
What’s in it for you…
- Unlimited holidays
- Company social events, away days, and drinks every Friday in our office bar!
- Be part of a close knit, supportive and collaborative team
At Stratajet we’re committed to creating a working environment where anyone and everyone can succeed. We believe in the continuous growth of our employees and provide the necessary support to ensure each person is able to do their job to the best of their abilities.