Golf Travel Trade Sales Development Executive
- Contract Type
Golf Travel Trade Sales Development Executive - Required for a established and very niche travel company whom have grown steadily year on year, developing their business practice and systems, to the point where they now have a scalable business that is ready to explode simply through the injection of greater passenger numbers and suppliers. This unique travel company have ambitious plans to grow the business exponentially over the next three years, by increasing their market share in their existing markets and simultaneously entering new markets that can be easily exploited within the travel trade. C&M Travel Recruitment are looking to assist this growing travel business whom have recently opened their UK office in Manchester City Centre in finding exceptionally motivated and enthusiastic Golf Travel Trade Sales professionals whom are now looking for a dynamic and extremely rewarding career development opportunity and to sell a unique travel product through tour operators and other travel channels.
Golf Travel Trade Sales Development Executive will
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders within golf travel companies and Golf tour operators and other areas of the travel trade such as Product Managers / Commercial Managers or Sales Managers whom look after golf travel products
* Be able to generate your own B2B pipeline of leads.
* Be a team player
* Able to identify business prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
* Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
* Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Golf Travel Trade Sales Development Executive skills required
* Excellent grounding of having worked within the travel industry for a golf travel specialist either within a sales or product and commercial capacity that is looking to really push their career to the next level and be responsible for your own career development
* Alternatively if you have a passion for golf and want to sell to the golf travel trade please do apply
* The ability to demonstrable a flair for seeking and generating new business
* Target driven through service and product knowledge
* A solid understanding of the tour operator / travel industry
* An interest in outdoor sports activities would be a distinct advantage
Package for the Golf Travel Trade Sales Development Executive
* Basic of around £20k, plus uncapped and structured earning potential, genuinely uncapped and OTE is expected to be at least doubling your salary but is only limited by your ambition and determination to succeed.
* Employee share scheme where you can become a part owner of the business and share in its success.
* Full time (40 hours per week)
* 30 days holiday a year.
* Office based in Manchester
For more information about this excellent and unique Golf Travel Trade Sales Development Executive role please send your updated CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Golf Travel Trade Sales Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly