BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - NORTH YORKSHIRE
5 days left
- Contract Type
Business Development Manager - Required for a very well established and unrivalled cottage holiday rentals company. You will be covering The North Yorkshire aeas of Leyburn, Masham, Bedale and Thirsk HOWEVER candidates will be considered that live in Northallerton, Ripon or even Richmond.
You will be based from your home office with the responsibility of developing relationships with property owners / landlords for both new and existing to develop your area's portfolio. Basic salary of £20,295 + up to £10,000 bonus, car, laptop and phone. Suitable candidates will have worked within travel industry sales, holiday rentals or similar sales and business development roles with an estate agency background such as lettings negotiator or lettings manager.
Business Development Manager duties
- To support the delivery of the companies growth plans through the recruitment of new owners and properties
- To be an advocate and ambassador for the brand and passionately sell the business and its brands to prospective new owners and third parties
- To ensure existing owners receive a market leading service to help maximise retention
- To fulfill the businesses requirements for visits, business reviews and inspections maximising the commercial opportunity in every 'touch point' with owners
- Passionately sell the brand and business negotiating the best commercial terms with property owners in line with company guidelines
- Maximise the commercial 'opt ins' with each new and existing property owner, improving the property appeal, margin and resultant commercial success of each property
Business Development Manager skills required
- Business Development Manager experience ideally in the travel industry or property / lettings industries
- On the road sales experience ideally
- Proven track record in sales, happy to go that extra mile
- Clean UK driving license
- Lives in the Lake District area, ideally Kendal
For more information about this excellent and unique Business Development Manager role please send your updated CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - NORTH YORKSHIRE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly