Travel Sales Manager - Milton Keynes
Travel Sales Manager, 23K - 28K plus bonus, Milton Keynes
Are you an experienced travel sales manager with the drive and enthusiasm to lead your team to success. We have an attractive role with a well established long haul travel company in Milton Keynes. A salary in the region of £23k-28K plus superb bonuses is on offer for the successful candidate.
Travel Sales Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the team with a strong sales and customer service focus.
- Ensure a high standard of quality and service is delivered.
- Manage, deliver, monitor and improve team KPIs.
- Direct area of control and responsibility within agreed budgets.
- Lead the team in a dynamic and inspirational manner.
- Implement, co-ordinate, manage staffing levels.
- Work in partnership with the non-sales teams.
- Lead, develop and motivate direct reports.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with senior staff.
Travel Sales Manager - Skills & Experience required:
- Sound sales management experience.
- Travel industry experience.
- Strong commercial awareness and financial management.
- Team Player.
- Resilient and target driven.
- Inspirational leader who engages employees to achieve results.
- Self-motivated and approaches work with a positive attitude.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Ability to create dynamic and high-performing teams.
Travel Sales Manager - Additional Information:
- Salary £23K-£28K with superb commission and bonus prospects.
- Retail and call centre environment.
- Office open 7 days a week.
- Additional benefits including pension and healthcare.
If you are interested in this Travel Sales Manager role please apply to this advert, email your CV to email@example.com or call Mark on 002073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk