Business Development Executives
Business Development Executive - Aircraft Charter Sales (Surrey)
Normal Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 (Full time)
Business Development Executive - Role:
- This roles focus is to actively secure new customers for the company from the industry sectors identified in the division strategy.
- To be the new business "Hunter" researching, winning and developing new charter clients.
- Using your built relationships with prospects and clients, assist the charter teams where needed to close deals and win new business.
- Provide continuous contact and expand relationships with existing clients to grow accounts and ensure customer retention levels are maintained and exceeded.
- Gain continuous customer feedback and monitor service levels delivered from the Charter Division.
- Implement improvement processes and efficiencies to ensure customer service is kept at the highest level.
Business Development Executive - Responsibilities:
- Identify and approach potential charter customers via telephone and electronic marketing in line with the Charter Division's growth plans and strategies.
- Responsible for business development activities including regularly attending client meetings to grow charter clients both domestically and internationally.
- Work alongside Charter brokers to collectively build customer relationships, generate enquiries and close business.
- Monitor the divisional sales pipeline and ensure leads are continually developed and fed to all members of the charter team.
- Implement and maintain customer service processes to ensure that all flights meet the client's expectation.
- Updating their bespoke Customer Relationship Management database by contacting companies and updating contacts and accounts in the system to ensure their e-marketing reaches the right people.
- To learn about all aspects of the aviation industry, internal processes, systems and become a knowledgeable part of the team.
Business Development Executive - Accountabilities:
- Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards focused on both business development including lead generation, enquiry generation and new customer growth.
- Co-ordinate, measure and record all your business development and lead conversion to reach personal monthly targets for lead conversion
- Ensure customer and prospect contact targets are maintained.
- Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner and exercising a reasonable commercial judgement.
- Maintain strict company and client confidentiality at all times.
Business Development Executive - Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Excellent sales and business development skills
- Tenacious approach to winning business and target attainment
- Customer focused with first rate people skills
- Professional telephone manner and corporate approach to sales is essential
- Excellent time management
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
- Commercial awareness
- Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment
- Attention to detail, precise and accurate data entry and strong brand advocate
- Ability to work as part of a team and also as an individual where needed
- A motivated and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work in international markets with varying cultures and business practices
- Smart/professional appearance
- Additional languages would be beneficial but not essential
Business Development Executive - Package
- A competitive salary combined with a performance related bonus scheme.
- Training, mentoring and personal development.
- Quarterly company social events.
- An excellent working environment and strong team working ethos
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk