5 days left
- Contract Type
WEB DEVELOPER - EAST GRINSTEAD £35-38K
WEB DEVELOPER - ROLE
This well known Tour Operator is looking for a Web Developer to implement all aspects of web development for their fast growing, award winning travel business. This ranges from large project work to smaller software enhancements across 12 websites, with the overall objective to achieve improved usability and an uplift in conversions.
WEB DEVELOPER - RESPONSIBILTIES
You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient day to day technical updates and developments of these websites including:
* Gathering requirements and business analysis
* Producing accurate estimates regarding design/development delivery times
* The content management system (CMS)
* Building new site and CMS functionality
* Developing for all devices especially mobile
* Resolving problems and bug fixing
* Support and maintenance work
* Larger development projects
* Testing and roll out to live
WEB DEVELOPER - EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- MS SQL Server and Wordpress.
- Knowledge of good coding practices and methods of tuning, optimising and structuring code.
- Ability to perform all aspects of development tasks including front end, back end and database development.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders such as Product and Project managers to perform analysis and produce relevant acceptance criteria web applications.
- Demonstrable experience of collaboratively writing software for complex business applications.
- Demonstrable experience in 1 or more .Net development frameworks or design patterns (e.g. MVC ).
- Styling and applying design to web pages using CSS.
- An excellent understanding of the issues surrounding cross-browser compatibility.
- An excellent understanding of responsive design.
- A good understanding of web accessibility issues and standards.
- Healthy interest in upcoming web standards and technology.
- Experience of load testing.
- Knowledge of Mobile development.
- Self motivated and driven
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Web Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly