Luxury Retail Travel Consultants - Full & Part-Time
3 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-established, dynamic and forward thinking travel company as a Travel Consultant due to success and expansion. This travel company offer a wide range of holiday types across the globe to travellers from luxury tailormade travel to adventure packages. This role is ideal for an exciting travel consultant from a tour operator or travel agency seeking career development, and to earn lucrative commission.
Roles available in London, Kent, Surrey, Newcastle, Birmingham, Leicester, Aberdeen, Cheadle and Hertfordshire.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Arranging inspiring itineraries across the globe to travellers including Europe, USA, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Africa, South America, Australia and New Zealand.
- Arranging a wide range of holiday types, travel extras including tours, airport lounges, car hire, insurance etc.
- Participating in luxury FAM trips to increase product knowledge.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Converting incoming enquiries to a sale.
- Building a rapport with customers over the phone and face to face.
- Must have experience within the travel industry either from a travel agency or tour operator.
- Able to build a rapport with customers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Lucrative salary, bonus and commission
- Sociable working hours
- FAM Trips
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Ongoing development
- Friendly & busy team
- State of the art offices
- Varied job role
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Retail Travel Consultants - Full & Part-Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly