Luxury Travel Consultants - VIP
Our client is a rapidly growing, award winning and well funded travel company based in a prestigious part of London and due to remarkable growth seeking a Luxury VIP Concierge Travel Specialist to join its busy and friendly team. With offices across the globe, this luxury travel company offer luxury worldwide travel, elite dining, exciting hospitality experiences and events to corporate & leisure travellers. We are also seeking VIP Travel Professionals in Los Angeles and New York.
This role is ideal for a luxury travel professional with VIP Corporate or luxury tailor-made travel or lifestyle concierge experience seeking something a little different in which no day will be the same.
This dynamic and forward thinking travel company offer a personalized range of unparalleled, unbelievable experiences to make your everyday extraordinary. From swimming in Norwegian fjords with killer whales, securing that last minute hard to get restaurant booking, to a private audience with the pope.
Join this companies success, change your life for the better and reap the rewards of this fantastic travel organisation, your career starts here!
- Build relationships with key luxury hotel chains
- Dealing with HNC & some celebrities
- Source the best partnership agreements and deals
- Create highly complex itineraries consisting of flights/private jets/hotels/transfers/guides
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Offering a range of travel types across the globe according to the clients request
- Booking a wide range of travel services
- Own and fulfil travel requests from start to finish
- Help create branded travel guides and materials
- Experience in the luxury travel market is essential i.e. from a luxury travel agency or tour operator
- Good luxury worldwide travel knowledge i.e. North and South America, Europe, Middle East, African and Asia
- Understanding/awareness of GDS, IATA, ATOL
- Be able to offer remarkable customer service
- Unwavering integrity and attention to detail
- Ability to conduct meetings with elite clients and celebrities
- Always strive for excellence
- You’re excited by constantly learning about newly opened resorts
- Competitive salary
- Free breakfast every morning
- Ping pong
- Regular team/company socials
- Friday drinks & refreshments
- 60% off gym memberships
- Great access to high end restaurants and experiences
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.