Customer Service Executive - Travel
Customer Services Executive
This Villa Specialist travel company is looking for a Customer Services Executive to join their dynamic, dedicated team.This company are renowned for the high quality of their product range and for personalised top class customer service. As a Customer Services Executive you will be joining the sales and service team to respond to incoming enquiries from new and existing customers.
Customer Service Executive - Responsibilities:
- Responsible for dealing with incoming calls and emails from new customers wishing to make a booking or from existing customers with queries.
- Resolve issues in a customer friendly, calm and effective manner.
- Handle all related administrative tasks.
- Liaise with overseas villa owners as required to pass on information and resolve any situations arising.
- Assist with enquiries as required from overseas markets.
Customer Service Executive - Skills Required:
- Essential to have good verbal and written skills in a second language - French, German, Polish or Dutch.
- Experience in the travel sector preferred, with a knowledge of Italy being an advantage.
- Customer service experience with a genuine desire to provide exceptional service..
- Strong administrative skills with an ability to manage own workload.
Customer Service Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary £24k to £28k depending on experience.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9 to 6, 1 in 3 Saturdays and 1 in 4 Sundays plus occasional bank holidays. (maximum 5 days per week)
- Regular familiarisation trips are provided (Up to 4 trips per year).
Please apply for the role of Customer Service Executive online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk