Luxury Travel Sales Consultant (Mon-Fri)
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have a drive to succeed in sales, and a passion for and knowledge of the luxury travel market we cover.
Our Consultants sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries for our discerning clients. Ideally the successful candidate will have previous travel sales experience and the ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount.
The starting basic salary for our Luxury Travel Sales Specialists in our Scottish office is £20,000 per annum plus commission (Guaranteed 1st year minimum earning of £25,000). The commission structure at Elegant Golf Resorts is exceptional, with earnings rising up to £40,000+.
- The creation and conversion to sale of high quality bespoke luxury golf holidays for current and future Elegant Golf Resorts clients. You are ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementation of itineraries.
- To make the most of every single genuine 'sales enquiry' received, balancing your time appropriately to maximise revenue and profit.
- To ensure the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
- To achieve levels of client service at all stages of the process to develop repeat business.
- Interacting with our clients mostly over the telephone - with some face to face meetings either in the office or at PR events.
- Keeping in touch with product developments, ensuring that you remain a true luxury travel specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure.
- Demonstrating a total commitment to customer service. It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
- Previous sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer service & selling skills.
- Target Driven and results orientated.
- Strong organisation & time management skills.
- A driving licence is required for some familiarisation trips (including Mainland Europe, USA, Caribbean and Indian Ocean).
- Work well within a small, dynamic team.
- Knowledge/Personal Experience of Luxury Travel.
- GDS experience.
- A knowledge of golf would be advantageous but not essential.