BTC - homeworker
Homeworker Business Travel Consultant - Up to £23k - day time hours!
This position has become available within one of the UK's leading corporate travel management companies based in the North West. There are great incentives, career progression and social events. The company are looking for a home working business travel consultant, who has previously worked as a senior BTC. This role is for Day time hours AND with a salary up to £23k to work from Home!
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
Homeworker Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking corporate travel for a variety of clients
- Book the business travel process in its entirety
- Ticketing, refunds, exchanges and re-calculations
- Building rapport with your individual clients
Homeworker Business Travel Consultant Skills:
- Ideally proficient using a GDS, cross training can be provided to their Native system
- Previous business travel consultant experience is essential to a good standard to work from home
- Perhaps you are currently working as a BTC, business travel consultant, corporate travel consultant and want the next step or maybe you are working as a senior and want the opportunity to do your job from home?
- Good communications and ability to work efficiently and prioritise your workload
Additional information for Home Working Business Travel Consultant:
- Individual monthly incentives both personal and according to company success
- Quarterly progress review and meetings
- Homeworker can be situated anywhere in the North of England
To apply for this home working business travel consultant position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. and call Kelly or Helen on 01612384490 to advise your interest in this role.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk