Travel Sales Destination Specialist
5 days left
- Contract Type
Destination Specialist. Located in the heart of Brighton.
£20-30k base salary per annum + uncapped commission. OTE £40,000 +
**Remote working may be possible for the right candidate**
Have you travelled to or previously sold any of these destinations?
- Polar Regions (Arctic, Antarctic, Canada Arctic Circle, Svalbard & Norway)
- Africa (Madagascar, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana)
- Latin America (Central & South America)
- Asia (India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and Borneo)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious destination specialist, with experience in designing tailor-made travel/holidays. You must have excellent communication skills, have a passion for the natural world and be great at working in small teams.
Our client is an international tour operator based in Brighton, specialising in designing extraordinary journeys into the natural world. This unique company prides itself on their in-depth destination knowledge and incredibly high standards of customer service.
If the idea of working in a small but committed and friendly team, with a genuine passion for all things travel, why not get in touch today!
Travel Sales Destination Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responding to potential clients and liaising with them on the phone and over email to create the perfect safari for them.
- You will work with the client all the way through the initial enquiry, to returning from destination after their safari
- Managing enquiries through the company database.
- Providing high level of customer service at all times.
Travel Sales Destination Specialist Key Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and phone manner, as well as a great ability to listen.
- Good organisation skills.
- Able to manage and prioritise workloads.
- Good computer skills.
- Willing to travel abroad for familiarisation trips.
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £200 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!
Apply for Travel Sales Destination Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly