Travel Sales Account Executive
2 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a sales focused Business or Leisure Travel Consultant with experience of arranging Group Travel? If so, we have a superb opportunity for you to join an award-winning Travel Management Company in Manchester as a Sales Account Executive. Joining our client's growing Groups department, the roles will see the successful candidates arranging bespoke trips and tours for a variety of clients, negotiating with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas and essentially be responsible for their own bookings from receipt of the initial enquiry through to confirmation. We're looking for candidates with experience gained in a similar role, exceptional customer service and account management skills and previous experience of working on a GDS. On offer a generous basic salary of up to £23k plus bonus and excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Sales Account Executive:
- Arrange bespoke trips and tours for a variety of clients within a niche client base
- Build rapport and good relationships with all new and existing clients and suppliers, ensuring specific client policies are adhered to
- Use commercial awareness and product knowledge to maximize revenue while ensuring the best value for money for clients
- Negotiate with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas
- Coordinate numerous travel requests at any one time, handling multiple supplier deadlines in the process
- Work independently for much of the time but as part of a larger team and with other departments as and when required
- Provide consistent, excellent customer service
- Make contact with existing clients to discuss potential future travel plans
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar business or leisure travel role
- Proficiency with a GDS
- Experience in supplier negotiation and understanding terms and conditions of sale
- Strong commercial understanding
- The ability to take ownership of the customer experience from enquiry to confirmation
- Good geographical knowledge
- General knowledge of worldwide airlines and the travel industry
- Experience working towards targets and deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Sales Account Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website; www.succeed-recruitment.com to view the other exciting roles we have available.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Sales Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly