Trade Sales Executive
We are looking for an experienced travel trade person to join our fast growing business at Leeds Bradford® Airport.
Leeds Bradford® Airport now welcomes nearly 4 million passengers through our doors and is looking to grow further. We are committed to employing high quality people who are ambitious and want to be part of our exciting development plans, whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
The role will involve promoting and creating awareness of LBA by implementing sales activity campaigns as well as developing and maintaining relationships with our travel trade partners and others to support the development of Leeds Bradford® Airport and our route network.
To be considered for this role travel trade experience is essential.
Your role will involve Account Management:
- Effectively developing and communicating printed material, new products and general developments to the travel trade through shop visits, producing reports with feedback on services, routes and competitor activity.
- Implement sales activity to help drive increased demand to Leeds Bradford® Airport.
- Promote incentive programmes for the travel trade.
- Attend regular meetings with Regional Sales Managers & Tour Operators/Airline partners to ensure marketing strategies are proactive and timely through key seasonal dates.
- Working alongside E-Commerce to produce timely e-mails in line with marketing campaigns.
- Produce and deliver presentations to the travel trade and contribute to marketing ideas and strategies.
- Manage travel trade ancillary sales by converting independents to book direct via LBA booking system and set up commercial agreements.
Event Management by:
- Organising and managing numerous intimate and large scale profile trade and consumer events, in line with LBA’s strategy.
- Managing the dedicated travel trade social media platform to raise awareness of routes and promotions, as well as events, in order to reach a wide variety of contacts with key messaging.
Due to security checks required for this role, all candidates will be subject to a basic criminal record check and must be able to provide a continuous five year checkable work history without any gaps of employment.
If you wish to be considered for this role please forward your CV with covering letter by clicking "Apply Now" or to Human Resources, Leeds Bradford Airport, Whitehouse Lane, Leeds, LS19 7TU. Closing Date: Friday 17th November 2017 at 14:00.