TICKETING AND OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
2 days left
- Contract Type
Ticketing and Operations Executive: This leading Tour Operator specialises in long-haul tailor-made holidays, are well established, and they remain privately owned and are still a family owned business. They're recruiting for an experienced Amadeus Ticketing Executive to join their team.
Ticketing and Operations Executive Responsibilities:
- Prepare and issue tickets (nett and published fares) using Amadeus
- To action and distribute Amadeus Q's daily
- BSP reconciliation and process refunds
- First point of contact for: Fare quotes, rate and fare rule queries, name changes, amendments, re-issue of tickets, staff travel (air) and flights for fam trips
- Prepare, check and collate travel documentation with colleagues in the operations team.
Ticketing and Operations Executive Skills Required:
- Previous ticketing experience
- Proficient in using Amadeus
- Perfect English
- Based South West London
- Paying £26K
* Working Mon - Fri with potentially occasional Sat
To apply for this Ticketing and Operations Executive role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG48148
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for TICKETING AND OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly