TICKETING AND OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Ticketing and Operations Executive: This leading Tour Operator specialises in long-haul tailor-made holidays, are well established, and they remain privately owned and are still a family owned business. They're recruiting for an experienced Amadeus Ticketing Executive to join their team.
Ticketing and Operations Executive Responsibilities:
- Prepare and issue tickets (nett and published fares) using Amadeus
- To action and distribute Amadeus Q's daily
- BSP reconciliation and process refunds
- First point of contact for: Fare quotes, rate and fare rule queries, name changes, amendments, re-issue of tickets, staff travel (air) and flights for fam trips
- Prepare, check and collate travel documentation with colleagues in the operations team.
Ticketing and Operations Executive Skills Required:
- Previous ticketing experience
- Proficient in using Amadeus
- Perfect English
- Based South West London
- Paying £26K
* Working Mon - Fri with potentially occasional Sat
To apply for this Ticketing and Operations Executive role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG48148
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk