Business Travel Consultant - AMADEUS
Business Travel Consultant
My client, a leading independent Travel Management Company is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their busy team. The ideal candidate for this position will be proficient in Amadeus (preferably, however cross training would be considered for the right candidate) and have previous experience in a similar position.
This is a great position for a Business Travel Consultant to join a small, friendly team where everyone’s opinion counts and each member of staff are truly appreciated.
Business Travel Consultant tasks and responsibilities include:
- Booking all aspects of Business Travel for corporate clients
- Answering phone calls from clients and looking after them from start to finish
- Proactively maintaining relationships with clients
- Being the first point of contact for your clients
- Making flight, hotel and car reservations on a GDS (experience is essential – ideally Amadeus)
- Offering a high level of customer service at all times
Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- GDS experience
- Previous business travel experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
- Attention to detail and the ability to think on your feet
Business Travel Administrator Package:
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Great salary package depending on experience
- Fantastic working environment
- Career opportunities
You can also apply for this role if you have experience working as BT Consultant, BTC, Business Travel Executive, and Operations Executive
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please contact Tia in our Business Team.