English or German Speaking Adventure Travel Sales Consultant
Are you passionate about adventure travel and travelling off the beaten track? Our client is one of the world’s leading tour operators who have been established for over 38 years with offices around the globe. With dedicated travel staff and passionate travellers, this is a perfect opportunity to mix business with pleasure!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced adventure travel consultant to join our clients busy and friendly team. We are seeking two English speakers and two German speakers. This exciting adventure travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Project management – responsible for all aspects of sales, account management, B2B, B2C, reservations and customer service.
- Creating inspiring worldwide travel itineraries, multi centres and tours throughout the Indian Subcontinent, Far East, South America, Africa, North America plus many more destinations.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Booking flights, accommodation, trips, and many travel extras.
- Account managing customers from start to finish.
To be the cut above the rest, you must:
- Have a proven track record selling tailormade travel itineraries from a travel agent or tour operator background
- Be passionate about adventure travel.
- Ability to respond to phone and email enquiries thus having excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Be able to offer our clients the highest level of service.
- 2 x English speakers, 2 x Fluent German speakers required.
- Healthy salary
- Lucrative commission
- Career progression
- Health insurance
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- FAM Trips
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator within a friendly team in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your career a boost and apply today, please note only suitable candidates from a UK based tour operator or travel agency background with tailormade experience will be considered for this role. When applying for this sought after role, a travel synopsis outlining the worldwide places visited is imperative to include within your application.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.