Business Travel Manager
We’re looking for a passionate and inspiring Business Travel Manager who thrives on bringing out the best in their team! Our Birmingham based client is a leading provider of business travel and worldwide airfares and is currently looking for a Business Travel Manager to join them. Managing a team of experienced business travel consultants, the role will involve motivating, mentoring and developing the business travel team to ensure excellent customer service levels and KPIs are achieved, conducting performance reviews and as a “hands on” managerial role, the successful candidate will also need to have competency on a GDS as they will also be required to book worldwide airfares. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading travel organisation and our client can offer a competitive basic salary of up to £25k plus excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Manager involves:
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of Business Travel Consultants
- Conduct regular performance review sessions with the team looking at individual performance
- Ensure agreed SLAs and KPIs are adhered to
- Booking of worldwide airfares using a GDS
- Act as first point of escalation for client problems and resolution
Skills required for the role of Business Travel Manager:
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience, gained within the corporate travel sector
- Extensive business travel reservations experience and GDS skills
- Excellent motivational skills
- Strong team player with a hands-on approach to leadership
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting travel industry roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.