Travel Agent/Consultant - North London
Travel Agent / Consultant – North London
This highly successful, independent luxury travel agency based in North London, are seeking an experienced Travel Agent / Consultant to join their small but busy team booking a variety of worldwide holidays.
As a Travel Agent / Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Compiling holiday itineraries to match customers requests and preferences
- Providing accurate and impartial information / advice on key destinations and products
- Advising customers on the suitability of destinations, excursions, hotels and other products
- Advising on flight availability and costs
- Promoting the company and its products
- Prompt, polite and professional answering of telephone calls and meeting clients face to face
- Administration relating to bookings
Travel Agent / Consultant remuneration package:
- Basic salary to £30,000 + uncapped commission
- 20 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
- Free parking
- Holiday concessions
Travel Agent / Consultant skill attributes:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Good geographical and product knowledge
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
- Hard working and good team player
For a fully confidential discussion on this Travel Agent / Consultant position, please email your up-to-date full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.