New Frontiers are now supporting a fast and rapidly growing Tour Operator who are seeking an experienced Managing Director for their office based in the City, London.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that the appropriate infrastructure is in place in order to achieve the objectives and functions of all departments within the office. This includes Management of the annual Office budget, company expenditure, bills and Profit & Loss.
As a Managing Director you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Based in London, You will oversee the daily work for the whole office and ensure that all staff are following the company policies and procedures.
* Monitor reports, ensuring inadequacies are acted upon
* Chair weekly minuted Management meetings, bringing forward any relevant issues for discussion and giving feedback to the team
* Working with the HR Manager and Department managers Recruitment, reassignment of staff, position classifications, grading, gross misconduct and disciplinary
* Encourage and monitor overall monthly staff reviews for staff during probation period and annual assessments for all staff
* Liaison with Company appointed Lawyer for all legal matters arising and management of same to successful conclusion.
* Attend meetings, trainings, seminars and conferences as required
* Flexibility to Travel as and when required
* Follow the Company's overall business strategies and work to implement and effect change in the daily work environment
* Ensure full disclosure of activities through regular reporting to responsible Director
Help go forward in growth for the business with strategy plans
Managing Director Skill attributes:
* Possess high quality and successful record of achievement
* Experience within a Senior Management position
* Experience in the Travel Industry particularly in the area of service purchasing would be an advantage but is not essential
* Have superior training and presentation skills
* Be able to properly manage teams and employees
* Be resourceful, inventive and self-confident
* Have first-rate skill in understanding, creating and analysing financial reports or budgets
Managing Director Benefits
* £65,000 - £80,000
* Private Health Care & Pension
For a fully confidential Application on this Managing Director vacancy please contact Elena on 02078123817 for a confidential application and FULL job description / apply ASAP .