Sales Consultant – Destination Weddings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Award Winning Ionian Weddings, the UK’s leading Mediterranean wedding specialists. Due to the continuous expansion of our business we are looking for someone to join us in our beautiful Twickenham riverside office in South West London. If you have genuine passion for sales, weddings and our Mediterranean locations we’d love to hear from you.
Summary of role:
Your key objectives will be to sell weddings to our couples and in doing so, help them to find their dream wedding destination. You will convert enquiries into firm sales, demonstrate the best product knowledge in the industry and deliver exceptional service to your clients.
- Convert new enquiries into firm sales across the portfolio of destinations you will be managing
- Reach monthly sales targets while driving exceptional customer service
- Recommend and sell the right wedding to each of our wedding couples based on their needs including any extra services that may enhance their wedding day
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of all aspects of marrying in our destinations including documentation, seasonality, types of venues, logistics and expert advice
- Handling a small portfolio of weddings and providing full assistance to clients in the run up to their wedding in a personal and professional manner
- Meet potential and existing clients to discuss their wedding plans
- Take responsibility for the clients' complete satisfaction with Ionian Weddings, going the extra mile to ensure their expectations are exceeded
- Liaise with our suppliers in the Mediterranean to ensure client requirements are met
- Invoicing clients & suppliers
Requirements: Preferred job related skills, personal skills & knowledge -
- Essential: Minimum two years front-line sales experience
- Essential: exceptional and proven sales and customer service skills
- Essential: positive “can-do” attitude and passion for sales and weddings
- The desire and initiative to achieve and surpass targets.
- Good track record of sales success
- Good knowledge of Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Malta, Croatia and Portugal
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
- MS office proficient and IT savvy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary along with monthly commission
- Access to our employee benefit programme offering discounts and perks
- Opportunities to travel to our wedding destinations
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9 – 5:30pm with one hour for lunch. Occasional weekend work required
- 20 days holiday
- Immediate start
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Sales Consultant – Destination Weddings
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly