Marketing Manager, London. A Leading, Award-Winning Travel Brand is currently recruiting a seasoned Marketing Manager to join them at their London offices. The role will manage marketing campaigns across both online/digital and traditional media channels, acquiring new customers and driving loyalty amongst exiting clients. Our client’s marketing is critical to raising brand profile, penetrating new verticals, and generating consistent levels of quality leads, ensuring that these are nurtured effectively, and there is an effective customer journey across all channels through to conversion.
Marketing Manager Role & Key Accountabilities:
The marketing mix includes: Email, SEO, Paid Media/PPC, social media, online and offline content, PR, brand management, events/exhibitions, and market research.
- Be the voice of the customer, developing and understanding of who that is both now and in the future
- Be the business visionary, staying ahead of trends and changes in the market, ensuring the business and luxury brand continues to evolve to meet customer needs
- Work cross functionally with Sales and Product to ensure marketing is supporting new product launches and the acquisition of new customers
- Delivering campaigns across all digital channels and traditional media
- Managing and implementing all paid search and retargeting campaigns
- Lead on eCommerce approach, focusing on improving user journeys and converting sales ready leads
- Providing recommendations and optimizations based on analysis to improve campaign efficiency
- Refining retargeting campaign segmentations to increase ROI, reconversion and develop cross selling
- Leveraging new online targeting capabilities
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Experienced Travel Marketing Professional
- Strong knowledge of Google Ad Words
- Strong knowledge of SEO/PPC, Email, Social Media, Brand Management, Traditional Press etc
- Technical knowledge in site tagging, retargeting, paid search
- Experience of ad platforms and web analytics
- Analytical and innovative approach
- High IT literacy and strong Excel and PowerPoint
A generous package is on offer to the right candidate, where the salary is £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, which is dependent on experience, plus lucrative benefits. When applying, please mention your current salary package and expectations.
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.