After Sales Support Executive
After Sales Support Executive. This is a superb opportunity for a travel candidate working within tour operations or travel agency background to join our client’s dedicated and rapidly expanding After Sales Support Department. This after sales support role will have you joining an award-winning tour operator. The role presents an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further their travel career in a service/support role within a large, highly established and successful tour operator. This company offers excellent long-term growth opportunities and full training is also provided for the role.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
After Sales Support Team Responsibilities:
Once the Reservations team has processed the holiday booking, the After Sales Support Team becomes the first point of contact for all incoming travel agents/direct customers enquires. With this specialist service focused role, you will be expected to offer a high level of after sales support service to all travel agents and direct clients by answering their incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- Offer a professional after sales service support service to both Travel Agents & Direct Clients
- Deal with post-booking operations and administration duties
- Quoting amendments including amendment fees and adjusting bookings, adding products to bookings, re-invoicing
- Cancelling down unrequired products on the booking
- Discounting bookings with authorisation from management
- Make calls to suppliers and airlines to make amendments and changes
- Answer message direct queries in office hours and contacting passengers in resort where required
- Contacting travel agents / clients prior to travel with any amendments such as schedule changes or relocations
- Airline tickets to be prioritised, all urgent bookings including where fares could increase are actioned immediately and all other ‘non urgent’ tickets to be actioned within 24 hrs
- Amendments to be correct and spot any other potential areas to improve the confirmation invoice
- Answer calls within a set time and minimise lost calls and respond to all tickets on the same day
Now Let’s Talk About You:
Here’s the Good News!! Full training is provided for this role! You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a tour operator or a travel agent
- Possess positive attitude, great customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail along with the ability to work as part of a specialist team
- Ability to function both independently & as part of a team and sometimes work under pressure to meet deadlines
- As part of your growth, you must be willing to be cross trained in other operational areas
- Possess competent computer knowledge with the ability to use internet search tools and browsers
Salary Range is £18,000 rising to £19,000 after probation, plus mouth-watering lucrative benefits!! Hours of work are 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm. One Saturday in 3 with a day off in the week for the Saturdays worked. If you have the relevant experience then get your CV across to us immediately!!
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.