Travel Product Support Executive
Passionate about travel? Looking for career progression? Our client is a well-established, award winning and dynamic tour operator, now seeking a Travel Product Support Executive to join their friendly contracting team. This well known tour operator offer luxury European and Worldwide tailormade tours & cruises to the discerning clientele.
This position is ideal for a travel professional in either sales, customer service or product seeking something a little different in which training is provided.
The exciting cruise product role entails a wide range of tasks, this includes:
- Sourcing of new suppliers including transport companies and qualified guides and negotiating the most competitive rates.
- As part of the Contracting team you will be required to assist with the administration of the department to achieve maximum profit.Analyse and compare contract rates with cruise lines/tour operators.
- Creating multi-port packages, ensuring they are loaded correctly onto the internal system.
- Assist with the confirmation of reservations
- Attending exciting educationals, commercial events such as the World Travel Market and overseas commercial meetings
- Assist with providing quotations for the group department and tailor made tours.
- Previous experience within a tour operator or travel agency (training can be provided)
- A confident networker
- Great communication and negotiating skills
- A proven track record in commercial, sales and negotiating
- A team player
- Generous commission
- FAM trips
- Ship visits
- On-going training
- Career progression
- Working for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Product Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly