Travel Product Support Executive
Passionate about travel? Looking for career progression? Our client is a well-established, award winning and dynamic tour operator, now seeking a Travel Product Support Executive to join their friendly contracting team. This well known tour operator offer luxury European and Worldwide tailormade tours & cruises to the discerning clientele.
This position is ideal for a travel professional in either sales, customer service or product seeking something a little different in which training is provided.
The exciting cruise product role entails a wide range of tasks, this includes:
- Sourcing of new suppliers including transport companies and qualified guides and negotiating the most competitive rates.
- As part of the Contracting team you will be required to assist with the administration of the department to achieve maximum profit.Analyse and compare contract rates with cruise lines/tour operators.
- Creating multi-port packages, ensuring they are loaded correctly onto the internal system.
- Assist with the confirmation of reservations
- Attending exciting educationals, commercial events such as the World Travel Market and overseas commercial meetings
- Assist with providing quotations for the group department and tailor made tours.
- Previous experience within a tour operator or travel agency (training can be provided)
- A confident networker
- Great communication and negotiating skills
- A proven track record in commercial, sales and negotiating
- A team player
- Generous commission
- FAM trips
- Ship visits
- On-going training
- Career progression
- Working for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.