TRAVEL CONSULTANT - Salary up to £25k plus uncapped commission!! This highly successful specialist Tour Operator are looking for a Worldwide Travel Consultant to join their dynamic team. On top of a competitive salary you will also have the opportunity to experience their diverse range of destinations for yourself on regular educational trips.
Travel Consultant - Responsibilities:
- Booking package and tailor-made itineraries to a range of exciting longhaul destinations.
- Responding to reservations over the phone, email and via web chat.
- Dealing with customer queries, providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain excellent geographic knowledge of the destinations featured and provide relevant information to customers.
- Work to sales targets, looking to enhance the holiday by upselling to include excursions and additional ancillaries as appropriate.
Travel Consultant - Skills required:
- Tailor-made sales knowledge gained within a travel company.
- Excellent sales techniques and proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Previous experience within the Travel Industry
- Knowledge of Amadeus is an advantage.
- Previous successful candidates have been from reservations, Travel Consultant, Travel Agent, Reservations consultant, Tailor-made Consultant, Travel Specialist, Travel Advisor.
Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- -Salary of £22k to £25k dependent on experience plus uncapped commission.
- Regular educational visits.
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in applying for the role of Travel Consultant please apply online. For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk