Cruise Product Manager
This is an exciting new opportunity within the thriving & expanding cruise team due to remarkable growth. This successful and forward thinking travel company offer exotic and luxury cruises across the globe for travellers and now seeking a dynamic Cruise Product Manager due to expansion.
Our client is looking to offer a work/life balance, offering an experienced Cruise Product Manager the opportunity to work from home a few days a week.
Each day will not be the same..
- Negotiating cruise rates, pricing, contracting, identifying new cruise markets, monitoring and maximising sales and profitability
- Maintaining enduring, successful relationships with the existing suppliers
- Sourcing and building competitive, unique and imaginative cruise and stay products
- Working with cruise line partners to secure allocations and exclusive/competitive rates.
- Review the commercial and operational performance.
- The Product Managers are responsible for their product from research through build into marketing trading
- Setting up cruise itineraries
- Must have similar experience within travel as a cruise product manager
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills
- Cruise background within product is essential
- Generous salary and lucrative bonus
- Opportunity to work from home a few days a week – save on commuting!
- Travel perks
- Career development and progression
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Cruise Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly