Travel Sales Team Leader
Calling all Senior Travel Consultants, Travel Sales Team Leaders, Assistant or Branch Managers! Based close to the Bedfordshire/ Hertfordshire border, this fast-growing independent travel agency are seeking an experienced Travel Sales Team Leader to monitor, motivate and manage a dedicated team of Travel Consultants. This is a fantastic opportunity for travel professionals with supervisory or management experience and also offers a competitive starting salary of up to £24k plus generous commission and excellent earning potential! The role involves taking a hands-on approach, monitoring and assessing the team’s performance, ensuring that leads are managed proactively and holidays are sold at the required volume, conversion rate and profit margin while handling escalated issues and offering support and training where required. The successful candidate will have previous supervisory experience, the ability to remain calm under pressure and to bring out the best in people, encouraging and motivating a busy team. Our client specialises in tailormade and cruise holiday packages so a good working knowledge of these products and destinations is essential, as is flexibility with regard to working hours as some evening and weekend working will be involved.
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Travel Sales Team Leader role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Sales Team Leader:
- Managing and motivating a team of Travel Consultants
- Delegating tasks and monitoring and negotiating workloads
- Ensuring the team are selling at the required volume, conversion rate and profit margin
- Assessing performance and offering guidance and support
- Reporting on developments, call levels etc. and offering strategies to ensure smooth running of the Agency
- Taking a hands-on approach, assisting with bookings as required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous supervisory experience within a travel sales environment
- Proven travel sales track record
- Good knowledge of cruise and long-haul products and destinations
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexibility with regard to working hours
For more information on this great new Travel Sales Team Leader opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.