Ticketing AgentMy client is a fast growing and dynamic travel company who due to growth are now looking to expand their team. They are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a passion for travel to play a pivotal role in the business as a Ticketing & Reservations Agent / Ticketing AgentTicketing Agent Job Description
- As a ticketing & reservation Agent, you will be responsible for attending to walk-in customers as well as ticket issuance, re-issues, re-validation, generating EMD in a timely manner.
- Booking all aspects of travel for your customers including flight, hotels, car hire and more
- Ensuring that the correct documentation e.g. an invoice is sent to the customer and payment is collected
- Handling external queries from clients via mail, telephone and making outbound calls
- Upselling necersary products to benefit the customer
- Quoting a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries, selling packaged holidays
- Liaising with the marketing department for special offers, newsletters and email marketing.
- Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with customers
- Develop and maintain an extensive customer database.
- Excellent customer service skill and experience using a CRS and CRM
- General administration, and any other duty as may be assigned to you
Ticketing Agent Required Skills
- Must be proficient in the use of Amadeus GDS, CRS and CRM.
- Must be able to build rapport and good relationships with customers.
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills and data entry
- Must have working knowledge of office equipment; such as copiers, fax machines, and scanners
- Previous Airline, Travel Agency or Call Centre experience will be considered
- Successful candidates must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- 1-2 years experience in Reservation & Ticketing and Customer Service
- Excellent working knowledge of Airline and Amadeus GDS
- Previous experience in Ticketing with Customer Service within an independent travel/leisure operator is highly desirable.