Travel Consultant - Chinese Speaking
Travel Consultant – Africa
Job Description of Travel Consultant
The role will involve selling tailor made holidays to Africa. You will be expected to build relationships with clients in order to be able to pro-actively sell and gain a loyal client base for repeat bookings.
You will maximise customer enquiries by working with preferred partners to provide fantastic service to clients and turn enquiries into profitable sales, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
Role of The Africa Travel Consultant Specialist:
- Provide customers with excellent product knowledge and customer service regarding a wide range of holiday requests.
- Take responsibility for client contact on a booking to tailor-make itineraries for a wide range destinations from start to finish.
- Organising visas for customers or providing advice on how to obtain visas.
- Maximise all sales opportunities through cross-selling, up-selling or switch selling and by offering holiday extras.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through genuine relationship management and a desire to exceed customer needs.
- Follow up all sales opportunities by call backs to customers.
- Support all promotional & marketing activities.
Person Specification for the Travel Consultant Specialist:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience gained from a travel background or luxury retail sales.
- Native Chinese speaker, fluent in English
- Demonstrable record of achieving KPI’s and targets, with the ability to sell confidently and turn enquiries into sales.
- Able and confident in upselling products
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to sell over the telephone.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to anticipate customers’ needs.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisation & time management skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages - e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, CRS and CRM.
Qualifications/Experience of the Travel Consultant:
- Successful candidates must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- 1-2 years in travel sales experience.
- MUST BE NATIVE CHINESE SPEAKER
For more information please contact Tia directly.