Customer Services Executive
Customer Relations Executive - This well established tour operator who specialise in offering a range of long haul luxury holidays are looking for a Customer Relations Executive to join them. 25K (dependent upon experience)
Customer Relations Executive Responsibilities:
* The handling and resolution of any client disputes and difficulties that may arise during the course of business by telephone, in writing and in person.
* Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with properly and within the timeframes described in the ABTA code and the booking conditions.
* Assist with the reclamation of compensation from suppliers
* Administer and oversee all operations changes. Communicate with passengers in the event that their holidays have been altered or cancelled and address and complaints or other issues that arise as a result of operational changes
Customer Relations Executive Skills Required:
* Literacy - the ideal candidate will have degree standard literacy and excellent communication skills
* An understanding of the ABTA guidelines for the tour operators - desirable
* Experience in the travel industry of dealing with complaints.
* Paying £25K (dependent upon experience)
* Based London
* Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Customer Relations Executive role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Mark on 020 7397 1272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk