Head of Sales
Head of Sales - Online Travel Company - Slough. A unique opportunity to join the a highly ambitious Online Travel Company based in Slough who are investing heavily in the growth of the business and are looking for an experienced Head of Sales to create and implement an effective sales strategy in addition to recruiting and building a high performing field sales team.
Head of Sales Responsibilities
You will be responsible for defining the market and building a direct sales team responsible for targeting and growing different segments such as education, corporate and travel trade. You will also be responsible for building an affiliate network, commercial partnerships and white label opportunities too. In addition to the field sales team you will also oversee the call centre to ensure maximum conversions of new inquiries.
Head of Sales Skills and Experience Required
- Significant experience of B2B sales and/or partnerships experience gained within the travel, managed services or technology industry
- Experience contributing to the high growth of a travel/technology business highly desirable
- Track record in building, developing and driving the performance of field sales teams
- Data-driven with sound business judgement and commercial acumen
- Extremely proactive, resilient, ambitious, and driven
- Track record of winning 6 and 7 figure commercial agreements, managing complex tenders and presenting to C level executives
Head of Sales Package
A basic salary of £60-80k dependent on experience with a 6 figure OTE. £400 per month car allowance, pension, phone, laptop.
This person will ideally be based in the Slough head office when not visiting clients.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/